We all know we should be creating more videos for our social media feeds…
You’ve a phone full of apps and no idea what some of them do.
You don’t know where to start and where to find the time.
You don’t have the right equipment to make great videos.
And added to all this, you know you need to get in front of the camera too!
Videos Undifficulted is a 9 week course, where I’ll guide you through the apps to use and the techniques needed to create a huge range of engaging social videos, including gifs, boomerangs, cinemagraphs, stop motion animations, videos for Instagram and Facebook stories, overhead hyperlapses and live video on each platform.
You get a printable workbook full of planning sheets, ready-made video content ideas and the HUGE iOS apps guide.
PLUS you have access to an exclusive Facebook group just for those taking the course, where you can ask any question and share any video created for feedback, before publishing publicly!
• Getting to know your iPhone camera
• Get your kit sorted
• Nail your avatar
• Engage your audience with an animated question
• The specs and requirements of video on social media
• Create a veme
• Create a gif
• Create a boomerang
• Instagram and Facebook Stories
• Create video content for stories
• Levelling up your stories
• Live video as part of your content strategy
• Filming a great live
• Create an amazing thumbnail
• Go live!
• The power of storytelling
• The fundamentals of filming
• The importance of sound & light
• Adding subtitles
• Video in the marketing funnel
• The fundamentals of editing
• Edit your week 5 content
• Why film ‘how to’ videos
• Setting up your kit for an overhead video
• Create a hyperlapse
• Edit your hyperlapse content
• Incorporating augmented reality into your content strategy
• Create content using Snapchat and Instagram filters
• Create a cinemagraph
• The rules of stop motion animation
• Create a stop motion flatlay
• Create a vlog/video review of the course
Hi, I’m Danielle!
I’ve been making videos for over 20 years (I know, I don’t look old enough!) and I’ve been a freelance social media marketer for the last 3 years.
I graduated with a media studies degree in 1998, during which I learned the principles of filming and editing video. Back then I used a heavy VHS camera to record, and clunky machines to edit the tape.
Today we are SO lucky to carry a world class video camera in our pocket! Get ahead of the game by creating fun, engaging content that your followers will love!
Is Videos Undifficulted for me?
The course is for you if:
• You’re a social media manager or small business owner with active social media channels.
• You struggle to find the time to create video.
• You don’t know where to start with making video content.
• You want to engage your followers with fun and professional videos.
• You want to gain the confidence to get in front of the camera as well as behind it.
• You use an iPhone.
• You have 2-3 hours a week to give to the course.
What people say about my tutorials
I can’t wait to share the reviews of the course after the beta group have completed it. Until then here’s what people have said about the video challenges I run in my Facebook group!
when does the course start?
The next course begins on Monday 11th November.
Where do I access the course?
You will login to the course at www.videosundifficulted.com
Is the course only for iPhone users?
Yes, for now. An Android version of the course will be coming soon!
What time commitment is needed?
The course should take 2-3 hours a week (possibly 4 hours in the final week as creating stop motion can be time consuming on your first few goes, but you do get quicker!)
Will i need to pay for any apps?
This is totally up to you depending on what you want to achieve. There are demonstrations of different paid apps in the course so that you can see all of the features before you commit to spending any money.
How long do I have access to the course?
You get lifetime access to the course which means each time it is updated, you get the new version!
will there be a break during the course?
If a school holiday falls during the duration of your course then we will break for the same length of time. I’m a working mum too and understand that we don’t often get the chance to work our usual hours during the school holiday!
Is the facebook group open to everyone?
No. You will have exclusive access to a Facebook group just for your cohort. Once you complete the course you will then have the option to join a graduates’ Facebook group, where the support will continue with course updates and video updates.